Join Login
Building ForumPools & Spas

show me your pool, spa etc

Page 3 of 4
7 x 3.5m[/quote]

Just about what we are having. Looks perfect.
wheeliworks
Just had to post this one

Just found my new must have. How much for this???
Rudolf1980
wheeliworks
Just had to post this one

Just found my new must have. How much for this???

The spa & equipment set up around $40000. The landscaping another story
I love this idea. It's a possibility for our place. We don't have that much room though so lawn space is at a premium here. But I love the idea of chilling out in a mini pool.

Rudolf, please let us know if you go ahead!
Just finished this gem on the side of a mountain 6.5m x 3.2mt

20m above ground lap pool

Wheeliworks,

We are looking to find someone to do travertine coping around our 8x4 fibreglass pool, do you do any work out in the Hawkesbury?
scotta_74
Wheeliworks,

We are looking to find someone to do travertine coping around our 8x4 fibreglass pool, do you do any work out in the Hawkesbury?

Pm sent
Cheers andrew

wheeliworks just a question...

the glass sides like the below, do they cost more than say a concrete side? If you were to do a concrete pool vs a concrete pool with one end with the glass which would be more expensive?

MrBee

the glass sides like the below, do they cost more than say a concrete side? If you were to do a concrete pool vs a concrete pool with one end with the glass which would be more expensive?

The glass is a very high end product . A glass panel like this will add around $14000 to the final job

What sort of glass is this Wheeli?

Why so expensive?

wheeliworks
MrBee

The glass is a very high end product . A glass panel like this will add around $14000 to the final job

It's 40mm acrylic on this one . It needs to be engineered , pool modified to take it , sealing is difficult as it expands & contracts a lot . Finishing around glass & pool with tiles . Warrantee is also part costs.
When you put it all together it is a high end product & isn't something we would do on the cheap.

Here are some of ours - nothing fancy, pretty basic. We had excavation, pool shell (8.4x4.4), fencing, tiling and filter included as part of our contract with a local pool builder. We (meaning my husband) did the landscaping. This is my first time using Tapatalk so I hope the pics work!

Our 7.5m Billabong has now been in a couple of months now (then Canberra goes and records its coldest January for 15 years! - though it was 40deg day when the grass was laid).

Very happy with the build and it certainly keeps the kids occupied.

here is my pool
landscaping still to be finished and pool is now solar heated

Hey Rudolph1980,

Not sure if still relevant but just wanted to share my thoughts.

Our neighbour recently got a Lap pool by a local based company [We live in Canberra ] and I must say it is really good.

Now we regret having our landscaping done before considering the option of a compact lap pool or a spa for that matter.

We did visit the mob from where our neighbours got their pool from , it was in fyshwick at the HIA building .

www.spasolutions.com.au - is their web address, I still have it bookmarked, hopefully for the next property we will get a pool or spa !

My 2 cents.
A few more recent fibreglass plunge pools we have installed including 8 plunge pools in a high end barrier reef resort

What is the go with led pool lights? Is one for a 7m pool going to light the pools sufficiently? Or should I ideally get a second light?
Also wondering if I want some spa jets or not. The pool will have a bench seat down one side.
Tia
leni
What is the go with led pool lights? Is one for a 7m pool going to light the pools sufficiently? Or should I ideally get a second light?
Also wondering if I want some spa jets or not. The pool will have a bench seat down one side.
Tia

This is a 7x 3.4 with step down side with 2 lights fitted. The number of lights depends on viewing angles of pool & if you are after a light glow or bright light in water. I would mostly recommend 2 in a 7m pool .p

wheeliworks
All finished just in time for Christmas.
6m pool 1.3 to 1.9m deep travitine paving glass mosaics on waterline & overflow
Hydrotherepy jets , air blower, gas heater salt water total build time 16 days

This looks amazing! Would love a set up like this. Just wondering how hot can the spa be heated to. I was told over 28 degrees voids the shell warranty.
Related
29/06/2023
Spa Baths

General Discussion

Ok thanks heaps for your taking the time to reply.

17/06/2023
Modular above ground pool over Private Sewer line

General Discussion

Hi everyone, Looking for some advise. We are about to build an above ground pool in our backyard. There is a private sewer line running under the pool at 1.6m…

13/08/2023
In-ground pool lining

Pools & Spas

Hi, I'm new to this forum so I hope I'm doing this post correctly. Please advise if it's not. I've just bought my place. The inground pool has a marble lining that has…

You are here
Building ForumPools & Spas
Home
Pros
Forum