Join Login
Building ForumPools & Spas

Perth pools

Page 1 of 1
So we went to a few pool places to work out what we could put in our backyard and left somewhat deflated, it so happens that we can't put a fiberglass pool right up near the fence, we have a 4m wide space between alfresco and fence and thought it would be the perfect spot for the pool, our only other option is cement but I'm not too sure on cost, if anyone has any recommendations on who to contact regarding this please let me know

Meanwhile we had organized for a rep from buccaneer pools to meet us on site and they were a no show, no phone call, no contact, just didn't show up, needless to say they definitely won't be getting our business, nor will anyone associated with them!! RUDE!!
Ever thought about above ground pool with elevated decking? Saw a great picture/idea of that in HOUZZ.com .
hi howd you go who did you go with

im going the minor above ground and decking
From our recent dealings with Buccaneer Pools our salesman James was extremely helpful from start to finish. He managed to find a way to fit a pool in our limited outdoor space, and it is perfect.

Even when James’ job was done the other staff at Buccaneer were fantastic, especially Victoria who was in constant contact until the job was complete. The final product is fantastic and we have lots of comments on how good the colour looks. We would definitely recommend a Buccaneer pool.

N. Lucioli
good i went with above ground excavated in
Been thinking about going with aqua technics or buccaneer pools (read that they are the same company), but found quite a few negative reviews on the second one.

Can someone confirm if aqua technics are any good. Sales guy was very helpful and great, however I read that after they get you in everything goes down hill.

Any comments would be helpful.
Thanks
Sij,
Where did u get ur above ground from?
Related
12/12/2023
Water pools against house in one spot

DIY, Home Maintenance & Repair

Thanks for the advice mate. I'm on it.

16/05/2023
Best carpet deals in perth

Flooring & Floor Covering

Have you tried Parry's or Carpet Court?

29/01/2024
Building with Status Residential Perth, Yeah Nah?

Building A New House

What is your feedback of Status residential please ?

You are here
Building ForumPools & Spas
Home
Pros
Forum