Join Login
Building ForumKitchen Splashbacks

Kitchen splashback colour

Page 1 of 1
Hi we live in rural nsw and an doing a house renovation. Ihave a new kitchen coming and have to decide on a glass splashback colour. The cupboards and stone are whitish and polished old wood floorboards. I want I really to have blue or green splashback to reflect the colours of the country side outside. I dont like the insipid colours but more aqua or teal. Not sure if to go bright like aqua or a more grayish blue or green. Has anyone done a blue or green splasnback?
We went with a blue Starfire glass splashback. I know it’s not everyone’s cup of tea but we love it.

Mrs_W
We went with a blue Starfire glass splashback. I know it’s not everyone’s cup of tea but we love it.

Love it! Do you know what dulux colour it is?
Beanpole
Mrs_W

Love it! Do you know what dulux colour it is?

Thank you.

It was a Taubman’s colour called Blue Attraction.

Mrs_W

I think that looks very nice.
Related
30/06/2023
kitchen bench in very light colour?

Kitchen Corner

Hi - thanks for your reply. Yes I think 'Ill go for whitish with very speckly bits rather than pure white something like this. PS was actually 2008 I built the…

You are here
Building ForumKitchen Splashbacks
Home
Pros
Forum