Join Login
Building ForumKitchen Appliances

Anyone know model of this 1950's Westinghouse Wall Oven?

Page 1 of 1
Our much loved vintage 1950's Westinghouse Electric Wall Oven (with separate grill) has stopped heating. The panel lights come on when turn it on but it does not heat up which leads me to believe it needs element replaced. I have made contact with a couple of electricians who have both said I need to give them the model number for them to be able to tell me whether or not a new element can be sourced. Does anyone recognise our oven and know the model? It's with hope someone mid or pre-renovation may have or have had the same type. Also, does anyone know any oven repairers who service the Ipswich or Brisbane West suburbs? Many thanks.
Model number could be on the back if you slide it out of the cabinetry. But 1950’s... probably time to cut your losses and upgrade.

Related
30/12/2023
Identification of Oven Make and Model

Kitchen Appliances

Hi Chippy, no there isn't, gave it a really good look through and literally opened everything and checked all edges as well. Hence the question, just hoping someone would…

29/01/2024
Anyone know the process to stain axon cladding

Building A New House

The most definitive answer to your question James is this taken from the James Hardie Axon Cladding Installation Guide - i just happen to have it…

25/03/2024
900MM Cooktop over a 600MM built in oven

Building A New House

My daughter and son in law are about to start building, they are having a 600mm induction cook top and 900mm oven. It's personal preferance >

You are here
Building ForumKitchen Appliances
Home
Pros
Forum