Join Login
Building ForumKitchen Appliances

recommendation for a built in microwave

Page 1 of 1
can anyone recommend a built in microwave? or direct me to a thread that already discusses it.
What brands are you interested in and how much do you think you'd like to pay?
reading around bosch sound good and look good. thinking possibly a miele as well. Im hoping to find something for around $1500, even if it's second hand i dont mind
i dont need anything too fancy that has all these functions (ie: pop corn setting etc) just want one that looks nice and heats well and is reliable.
The new Bosch ones are pretty fancy as they follow the design of their new ovens. Bosch did have an older style that was more like a tradition microwave, but with a build-in kit. You might be able to find one of those on eBay.

Edit - something like this:

thanks!
We bought an LG SolarDom (built-in model LG MZ9480YRC 3-in-1) from Harvey Norman seconds, well under $1,000 from memory. It fits a standard 460mm wide opening. It's been replaced by a newer model.

[img=214x172]https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1w0PZbFYQyFScZDHL4LBtl9Xb5dUmahpNUSGf-Wc_ZP9KUxTdow[/img]
Related
6/11/2023
Project Manager Recommendation

Owner Builder Forum

If you need to pay for a project manager you would be well advised to just engage a builder who would take full responsibility for the build. As opposed to you OB where…

25/06/2023
Security system and cameras recommendation - Melbourne

Building A New House

It's all about wireless, self install now. The cost/benefit of wired setups for the house are no longer what they used to be. Lots of wireless options. Eufy, Arlo and…

24/06/2023
Recommendation for Assistance on lodging objection

General Discussion

Hi, Appreciate any recommendations for town planners or advisors who can help assist to assess and draft an objection to a neighbour’s development in Northern Beaches.…

You are here
Building ForumKitchen Appliances
Home
Pros
Forum