Join Login
Building ForumKitchen Appliances

What's the brand of this stove (sorry no pic)?

Page 1 of 1
I am hoping someone might be able to help me find out the brand of a gas stove top that I saw on Grand Designs and recently in a magazine.

It's a four burner gas stove that is in a straight line as opposed to 2x2. It also appears to be undermount/flush with the benchtop. The knobs are down one side of the stove.

Fingers crossed that someone in the homeone world can help....

Cheers!
grand designs australia or grand designs uk? What was the house?
Grand Designs UK the episode was "Somerset". It was on a couple of weeks ago, but of course is an old one.
I just had a look at the list of episodes (on Wiki) and look likes it's Season 9 Episode 1. The episdoe is called "The Apprentice Store" and this is the description:

Ian and Sophie Cooper met at university and have since spent their time together enjoying life in London. Ian works as a marketing consultant in telecoms and Sophie is a sales manager for a fashion firm. Both are passionate about design. They’ve done the usual thing of renovating flats and moving on... but three years ago they realised they wanted a different kind of life in a different kind of building

There are a few links to some websites relating to that episode which I will PM you with.
Is it something like this?

Its a Scholtes. Hope you weren't thinking of a budget build?
THAT'S THE ONE!! Thanks heaps chrisandkate! Stilll in early stages of deciding any kind of budget...I really like this one and could be willing to forgo some thing(s) to get it?! It's going into the spreadsheet you shared the other day right now!
No worries.

If you're in Victoria you can get them from E&S trading

edit: I found another brand called Barazza. They have a couple of different ones too, unfortunately around the same price.
Related
5/12/2023
Hi, I'm looking for a structural solution to stand alone pic

General Discussion

Sorry! I'm new to this forum and have made a mistake in my posting! I'm looking for a structural solution to a stand alone wooden pickets fence with no structural rail…

24/09/2023
Most affordable paint brand

General Discussion

Thank you. That is really helpful. Once we get the place done and passed for OC we can upgrade in the future once we get back on our feet and not paying mortgage and rent.

24/04/2024
Brand new house with beyond horrible windows

Windows & Doors

I am in a difficult situation. Long story short I have been handed over my brand new home in Sydney with everything in the house being great except the windows that were…

You are here
Building ForumKitchen Appliances
Home
Pros
Forum