Join Login
Building ForumKitchen Appliances

Kitchen appliance packages- Inner Melb

Page 1 of 1
Hi there. Have started gathering quotes on our new kitchen and now need the best deal we can get for our appliances- 600mm Gas cook top, oven and Rangehood (pullout). Probably a Westinghouse or Whirlpool...

Have looked at Clive Peters & Good Guys. Any other recommendations on where else to shop?

Thanks
E & S trading
Camberwell Electrics
On to it!

Thanks
Clive Peeters
E&S trading
Appliances online
Harvey Norman
Berloni appliances - http://www.berloniappliances.com They have some awesome deals on top notch brands
Prestige Appliances have lots of goodies and are nice people to deal with - and seemed to actually know what they were talking about!
kitchen appliances to support a good food. The use of kitchen appliances can right a head or a part-time professional chef to cook food of your choice. Prepare a meal without the help of kitchen appliances such as stove, microwave, refrigerator and dishwasher, just can not imagine, because their use is the completion of cooking tasks easier.

North Vancouver Appliance Repair
Related
21/05/2023
Knock down semi, inner west Sydney

Building A New House

Hi I live in a 100yr old semi and my neighbour added an additional floor last yr and our architect has advised that we can knock down our semi and build a free-standing…

15/09/2023
Sydney - Inner Suburbs - Boutique Builder Costs

Building A New House

Hi Simeon, PM'ed you the other day. Still waiting >

6/06/2023
Do you think this kitchen is original

Kitchen Corner

No. It's not original. Circa early to mid 90s would be my guess and maybe even as late as early 2000s

You are here
Building ForumKitchen Appliances
Home
Pros
Forum