Join Login
Building ForumKitchen Appliances

Wall ovens - how high/low is yours?

Page 1 of 1
For those who have wall ovens, how high is yours? How tall are you? Do you have a microwave or perhaps another oven above it? How low is your bottom wall oven?
Just too a look at our plans.
It doesn't specify the exact height but it looks like our 600mm wide Oven is 800mm from the floor at the bottom of the oven and 1400mm from the floor at the top. We will have a microwave provision above the oven.

I'm 6'2" and the GLW is 5'5"ish
hi

they had drawn ours finishing 300mm off the floor ( duo oven with m/w on top) , i thought this was way too low , so created another stack next to it too have m/w and oven next to each other. And three draws undeaneath. I was more worried about it being too low for my kids to play with
The bottom of our wall oven is level with the top of our bench to...so 925mm. There is a microwave above that....at 1550mm. I am 1830mm and my wife is 1700mm.
Good point yvonnemmm. Not much point in having a wall oven when it is that low, is there.
Related
8/06/2023
Slab low

Building A New House

I have the civil/drainage plans, what am I looking for?

23/07/2023
Low head water tank

General Discussion

If you can calculate the reasonable charged head from let's say 100mm below the gutter to the top of where the vertical riser's horizontal discharge pipe will be, that…

22/12/2023
Low Deck Build - Tuff Blocks on pavers

Outdoor Living

Those span tables can be pushed a little for a low deck if you dont mind a little flex. Last deck I did, I pushed it a little and it was still rock solid - no noticeable…

You are here
Building ForumKitchen Appliances
Home
Pros
Forum