Join Login
Building ForumKitchen Appliances

drinks fridge

Page 1 of 1
Need a drinks fridge for xmas?

Westinghouse 216L fridge freezer looks brand new, keep your drinks cold for all those christmas and NYE parties coming up. Freezer section doesn't freeze just chills.

Dimensions 56 cm wide, 140 high, 60 cm deep. $50 Ono available now. inbox me
Fridge is in Broadwater which is south Busselton. Inbox me
Looks like it'd hold seven cartons of tinnies if you split them
not sure iof it would hold seven but it holds a few. my folks used to have a lot of parties until my dad passed away 5 years ago. It was only about a year old at that stage and bought to replace an older drinks fridge. when dad died mum unplugged it. it prob just needs a regas. It had been sitting unused for 4 years in the laundry. When mum sold up and moved to the retirement village in April she decided to get rid of her large fridge/freezer take this one with ehr and buy a smaller freezer as well. she used the small freezer and didn't really use the freezer that came iwith this but it really annoyed her after paying to shift it 300 kms to discover the freezer didn't freeze. On Sunday she finally decided she was so annoyed ( took her 8 months) that she'd replace the fridge.
I would TAKE IT if I lived in Busso.

I have 1 exactly like it and my puppy chew through the powercord. too much to fix the cord... just going to get a 2nd handie.
I was just on the phone to mum and she said she realised it was working for the 3 weeks before she moved as she got rid of her old fridge and used it then. freezer was fine. so during the move something..... stopped working properly. it might be a quick fix. and then be a perfectly good fridge/freezer. anyway.. i've got a couple of people in a queue for it now. thank goodness after talking mum out of paying to have it taken away by retravision when they delivered the new one yesterday. ( how dare they!)
Related
23/03/2024
Fridge Freezer not working after trying to run on Generator

Kitchen Appliances

I had a similar issue with my fridge not too long ago. It wasn't the same model, but the symptoms were pretty much the same: the compressor would start and then stop…

You are here
Building ForumKitchen Appliances
Home
Pros
Forum