Join Login
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge

Suggestion for some living room canvas prints

Page 1 of 1
Hello everyone, We are planning to buy our first wall art. Our living room is modest size, approx 20 feet by 25 feet. We wanted to add some art to brighten it up. Leaning towards stretched canvas, but happy to consider other options as well. Has any one ordered canvas art online? or is it better to buy from store? I think online might be cheaper though, but concerned about the quality.
Ok, after some research, besides the generic ones in kamrt, bigw( which are just ok)

these are the online ones I found-

united-interiors
urban road
wall art prints
zanuii

has anyone ordered anything from any of the stores? Most of them carry nice prints , want them all !:)
Where are you located? I am in Adelaide and know someone who does artwork - you can commission a piece for anything you want
Thanks everyone for your inputs. I am in Melbourne, so Adelaide might not work for me.
bit late to the party, but we brought a pic from this place - lots of options and reasonable prices too. We got the tree of life in the aluminium
https://www.pricelessart.com.au/
Hi Nawsome, Thank you for chipping in, I will surely check them out for future purchases. I finally decided to buy from http://www.wallartprints.com.au/ . They have some good reviews on trustpilot. Since we needed to brighten up the room, we went for some bold red Japanese art. Waiting for the delivery !
I finally got the print and we hanged it last night. It is looking beautiful! We are pleased with the quality of the print and it was great experience buying from wall art prints. We are already looking at buying another one from their nature photography collection.

We used the removable hooks from reject shop to hang the print. does anyone else use them? any other options to hang the canvas prints onto walls?

Thanks everyone !
Related
13/03/2024
Suggestion for my living room interior

General Discussion

Thank for yes basically what to remove and what to add, where to place them

14/12/2023
Dark living room

General Discussion

sorry mate, not wasting more time on this. Youve completely missed the mark on some fundamentals and regardless of how many times i try and put it to you differently, you…

22/01/2024
What are the plugs in the living room for?

General Discussion

1 is free to air and the other 2 are for cable TV all of them completely useless in 2024 >

You are here
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge
Home
Pros
Forum