Join Login
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge

Lounge decisions

Page 1 of 1
Hi all,

My wife and I are trying to decide on a lounge to base our living room around and are having some troubles with it. We like the Scandinavian look and feel with lighter colours and natural wooden features and flooring. We are also fond of mid century design and have a couple of timber framed tv chairs by Don Rex that we have restored (but not yet covered) and would like to use. We like the Denzel lounge by Nick Scali in a light grey which is mid century styled. I guess my questions for you are, are these two interior styles, Scandinavian and mid century compatible and if so would the Denzel do the job? My wife thinks the Denzel might be too formal for a Scandinavian look with all the tufted buttons.

Any advice is much appreciated.
Many thanks!
Related
9/07/2023
Multipurpose lounge with balcony

Building A New House

First time building 2 storey home in NSW. Below Current plan have separate balcony. But thinking to do a multipurpose lounge with balcony (kind of sunroom) in first floor…

18/08/2023
Tv Fireplace placement in large lounge room

Heating, Cooling & Insulation

Hi all, My first post, we are building a house and can’t decide the layout of the lounge room. We have a large N/W facing window and are wanting to have a wood slow…

You are here
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge
Home
Pros
Forum