Join Login
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge

Mrs B…..Wallpapers

Page 1 of 1
These’s few photos I took while I had the paper books on Saturday, I thought they were very stylish. I’ll get more photos when I take the books back and get more tomorrow.

I nearly chose this wallpaper, but like a silver better.

they're gorgeous Mich. I love the first one. (is that the one you're using for bed head?)

I booked in a treatment at a new beauty salon near my old place the other day, anyway they have the most gorgeous black & white wallpaper. I was talking to the owner about it - she got it imported from London - anyway she has some off-cuts she's going to give me!

I hope they'll be big enoughto do something useful with...
Hi Michelle,

Thankyou so much for posting your wallpapers
You are taking really nice pictures with your new camera.

I like the first one and the green funky pattern but I would use it in the office on a small wall. The black and white wallpaper would look absolutely stunning if used in the right room as well.

Hi Donuts....how funny because my beauty salon at Highpoint, Pure Indulgence, has the most gorgeous wallpaper....I even asked the girls where did they get it from, of course they had no idea
I spend my time ****** there looking at their colour schemes

Mrs B
oh I'll have to check out the Pure Indulgence one too! This one's Pout-a-Licious in Victoria St Seddon - you can kind of make out the wallpaper in the pic on the website here http://poutalicious.com.au/
donuts
they're gorgeous Mich. I love the first one. (is that the one you're using for bed head?)

Donuts, if I was doing the wall I would use the first paper.
But on the bed head, I think the pattern is to big. So I will be looking for another one.

Mrs B, yes....I’m having fun with the new camera, it takes lovely photos.
Stunning wallpapers, Michelle. I think DH might like that green striped one in his study!
I’m picking up more books on Friday when I have time to brows through them. I’ll take more photos.

Petal….the green stripy one was really nice, I think it would look good in a study
excellent,
you might be able to help us.
we were after (I don’t know what the pattern is called) the French patterned wall paper
all i can say is it looks like vines

pictures will help greatly so i can show the wife
cheers
Ron
Ron & Bon
excellent,
you might be able to help us.
we were after (I don’t know what the pattern is called) the French patterned wall paper
all i can say is it looks like vines

pictures will help greatly so i can show the wife
cheers
Ron

Ron, these are books I have bought home for myself to choose a paper from.

I’m looking at foils only…..if I think of it on Friday, I’ll ask the guys in the shop for you!
Ron...try flicking through this link....

http://images.google.com.au/images?gbv= ... +wallpaper
thanks
Ooooh I love the first one Michelle!

Who makes/distributes it?
I’m so sorry Annie; I took the books back in such a hurry I didn’t even think to get the names of the companies!
My mum says "oh my God, wallpaper is back" . But I LOVE some of these beautiful designs. I want to wallpaper something now!
Just have to convince my hubby!

Where do you go to find wallpaper? At a paint shop???
I have no idea.
Got a point Al?
Related
You are here
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge
Home
Pros
Forum