Join Login
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge

Home Furniture & Design Concepts

Page 45 of 45
Orpheus
Doulton777
Orpheus
[quote="VMGlendale37"][quote="Orpheus"]Loving these pendant lights!

Oooh very nice. Where are you thinking for?

If size permits then in the bathroom otherwise if too large then how above the kitchen island bench?

Our flowerdale pendants above the island bench looks off centre because M didn't install any noggins for our pendant lights so they couldn't be mounted in the centre of the bench. Not happy

Plus the flowerdale pendants has a curly power cord which looks untidy.

Oooh I really love these lights. Were they suppose to install the noggins? Did you request it? If so they should be correcting their mistake.

viewtopic.php?t=86597[/quote]
The noggins should be installed above the light point for the screws to fit the lights.
If no noggins then bunnings sell a special screws which supports up to 4kg light.

[/quote]

Can't you get m to come back and do it? I don't know how they can get away with that?

viewtopic.php?t=86597
Doulton777
Orpheus
Doulton777
[quote="Orpheus"][quote="VMGlendale37"][quote="Orpheus"]Loving these pendant lights!

Oooh very nice. Where are you thinking for?

If size permits then in the bathroom otherwise if too large then how above the kitchen island bench?

Our flowerdale pendants above the island bench looks off centre because M didn't install any noggins for our pendant lights so they couldn't be mounted in the centre of the bench. Not happy

Plus the flowerdale pendants has a curly power cord which looks untidy.

Oooh I really love these lights. Were they suppose to install the noggins? Did you request it? If so they should be correcting their mistake.

The noggins should be installed above the light point for the screws to fit the lights.
If no noggins then bunnings sell a special screws which supports up to 4kg light.

[/quote]

Can't you get m to come back and do it? I don't know how they can get away with that?

Nah the noggins go inside the plaster so it's hard to install afterwards.

Ok great. I will use these tips. Thank you very much to all of you.
Have found this lovely rustic table: https://www.brandcruz.com/p/furniture-of-america-minka-rustic-grey-3-drawer-nightstand
thomasbig20
Hello do you have any suggestions or tips for rustic furniture?
Thomas, Provincial Furniture has many rustic pieces

Related
1/01/2024
Custom Home Design - Suggestions and Recommendation

Building A New House

ideal house depends on the site and location as much as internal floor plan....what is the distance from the house to all four boundaries, where is north, describe your…

13/02/2024
Charged Rainwater System Design

General Discussion

Once you know the basics, the rest is easy. Read my post in the thread linked below. viewtopic.php?p=1919271#p1919271

24/06/2023
Slab design

Building A New House

Although I am a big opponent of using waffle pod slabs over H2/P soils under any circumstances, in your case I would certainly opt in to keep piers under central…

You are here
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge
Home
Pros
Forum