Join Login
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge

Home Furniture & Design Concepts

Page 44 of 45
Orpheus
Renman
Orpheus
[quote="Renman"][quote="Orpheus"][quote="Renman"]Georg Jensen is one of our favorite designer.

Are you gonna stack up on Georg's items around your house Ren?

Not at this rate considering how much M is charging me for power provisioning for my appliances

You have a massive house so need more power!
[/quote]

Power I have from the pit. M charging me a 63amp for $850 when I only need 3x16amp (48) because they will only do 10,20,40 and 63amp power cable.

[/quote]
I think my house it's 60A too for the mains power.[/quote]

That's from the pit.

Renman
Orpheus
Renman
[quote="Orpheus"][quote="Renman"][quote="Orpheus"][quote="Renman"]Georg Jensen is one of our favorite designer.

Not at this rate considering how much M is charging me for power provisioning for my appliances

[/quote]

Power I have from the pit. M charging me a 63amp for $850 when I only need 3x16amp (48) because they will only do 10,20,40 and 63amp power cable.

[/quote]

That's from the pit.

[/quote]
Oh you mean the other RCD units are 10,20,40,63A?
Orpheus
Renman
Orpheus
[quote="Renman"][quote="Orpheus"][quote="Renman"][quote="Orpheus"][quote="Renman"]Georg Jensen is one of our favorite designer.

[/quote]

[/quote]

That's from the pit.

[/quote]
Oh you mean the other RCD units are 10,20,40,63A?[/quote]

What's the RCD?

I basically need three power points for the three appliances. 3x16amp, 15amp for the oven and another one 15amp for the combi oven.

Renman
Orpheus
Renman
[quote="Orpheus"][quote="Renman"][quote="Orpheus"][quote="Renman"][quote="Orpheus"][quote="Renman"]Georg Jensen is one of our favorite designer.

[/quote]

[/quote]

That's from the pit.

[/quote]

What's the RCD?

I basically need three power points for the three appliances. 3x16amp, 15amp for the oven and another one 15amp for the combi oven.

[/quote]
Correct. Each circuit eg stove, kitchen appliances would be protected by an RCD (similar to fuse). It depends on the appliance. The stove is normally a 30-45Amp RCD.
Orpheus
Renman
Orpheus
[quote="Renman"][quote="Orpheus"][quote="Renman"][quote="Orpheus"][quote="Renman"][quote="Orpheus"][quote="Renman"]Georg Jensen is one of our favorite designer.

[/quote]

[/quote]

That's from the pit.

[/quote]

What's the RCD?

[/quote]
Correct. Each circuit eg stove, kitchen appliances would be protected by an RCD (similar to fuse). It depends on the appliance. The stove is normally a 30-45Amp RCD.[/quote]

What were you charged for each one?

Renman
Orpheus
Renman
[quote="Orpheus"][quote="Renman"][quote="Orpheus"][quote="Renman"][quote="Orpheus"][quote="Renman"][quote="Orpheus"][quote="Renman"]Georg Jensen is one of our favorite designer.

[/quote]

[/quote]

That's from the pit.

[/quote]

What's the RCD?

[/quote]
Correct. Each circuit eg stove, kitchen appliances would be protected by an RCD (similar to fuse). It depends on the appliance. The stove is normally a 30-45Amp RCD.[/quote]

What were you charged for each one?

[/quote]
No a cent as its part of the electrical works for the build.
If I had known how much they would charge for a power point I would have got the appliances through them.

They are just trying to rip me off.

Renman
If I had known how much they would charge for a power point I would have got the appliances through them.

Yup makes sense now. They prob applied 200% markup for your extras...
Orpheus
Renman

Yup makes sense now. They prob applied 200% markup for your extras...

Trying to see what my options are to get it done post handover.

Or just the standard and upgrade it afterwards.

Thanks for starting this thread I was looking for updated information about New Concepts.
Loving these pendant lights!

Orpheus

Oooh very nice. Where are you thinking for?

VMGlendale37
Orpheus

If size permits then in the bathroom otherwise if too large then how above the kitchen island bench?

Our flowerdale pendants above the island bench looks off centre because M didn't install any noggins for our pendant lights so they couldn't be mounted in the centre of the bench. Not happy

Plus the flowerdale pendants has a curly power cord which looks untidy.

Stopped by Luxury Living Group in Paris and the show room looks gorgeous. The cherry floor lamp and ceiling light was on display. RRP are 4600€ for the floor lamp and 8200€ for the ceiling light.

Hello do you have any suggestions or tips for rustic furniture?
Thomas,

Interiors Online, Pottery Barn and Coco republic has some nice rusty Furniture. Rustic theme should look awesome if you combine with an Industrial theme too!

Orpheus
Thomas,

Interiors Online, Pottery Barn and Coco republic has some nice rusty Furniture. Rustic theme should look awesome if you combine with an Industrial theme too!

I second that - Pottery Barn is my absolute favourite!

Welcome to our new Metricon Henderson

http://forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=81978

https://metriconhenderson.wordpress.com

Thanks for the pic.
It's too late for me to add it in

My KDR Metricon Hampshire - Liberty - 45
viewtopic.php?t=86114
Orpheus
VMGlendale37
Orpheus

If size permits then in the bathroom otherwise if too large then how above the kitchen island bench?

Our flowerdale pendants above the island bench looks off centre because M didn't install any noggins for our pendant lights so they couldn't be mounted in the centre of the bench. Not happy

Oooh I really love these lights. Were they suppose to install the noggins? Did you request it? If so they should be correcting their mistake.

viewtopic.php?t=86597
Doulton777
Orpheus
VMGlendale37
[quote="Orpheus"]Loving these pendant lights!

Oooh I really love these lights. Were they suppose to install the noggins? Did you request it? If so they should be correcting their mistake.

viewtopic.php?t=86597[/quote]
The noggins should be installed above the light point for the screws to fit the lights.
If no noggins then bunnings sell a special screws which supports up to 4kg light.

Related
1/01/2024
Custom Home Design - Suggestions and Recommendation

Building A New House

ideal house depends on the site and location as much as internal floor plan....what is the distance from the house to all four boundaries, where is north, describe your…

13/02/2024
Charged Rainwater System Design

General Discussion

Once you know the basics, the rest is easy. Read my post in the thread linked below. viewtopic.php?p=1919271#p1919271

24/06/2023
Slab design

Building A New House

Although I am a big opponent of using waffle pod slabs over H2/P soils under any circumstances, in your case I would certainly opt in to keep piers under central…

You are here
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge
Home
Pros
Forum