Join Login
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge

Mood boards

Page 1 of 1
I know I should probably ask this in the decorating forum but I've noticed a few here use them so thought it might be ok, what does everyone use to make mood boards ? all I have is a collage app and it doesn't quite cut it?
I'll give you my very low tech method - I copy pics to Paint save them as jpg or PDFs and load them onto photo bucket.......very low tech
bluesteel
I'll give you my very low tech method - I copy pics to Paint save them as jpg or PDFs and load them onto photo bucket.......very low tech

I'm probably even lower-tech! Copy and paste photos into Word and make the background transparent.... Then I use snipping tool to save as jpg lol.

Mine is low tech as well, I use Powerpoint, then use screen capture to save the mood boards. lol...
I've used the apps M board and Polyvore. Both are good the advantage of M board over Polyvore is you can directly load images from camera and also from the web. You might need to play around with it a little bit before you get the hang of it.

My build thread below has some mood boards I did if you want to have a look. Good luck

viewtopic.php?t=78985

Related
21/02/2024
Oil under boards before laying

General Discussion

I'm about to put down some Merbau. Is it necessary to oil underneath the boards before laying?

22/04/2024
Clix flooring and skirting boards gaps.

Building Standards; Getting It Right!

Is this acceptable in a new house build. Floors where installed by builder. Already chips in board and skirting is not flush

You are here
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge
Home
Pros
Forum