Join Login
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge

Help with furniture positioning in lounge room!!

Page 1 of 1
HI All,
i'm hpping to get some thoughts on the best orientation for furniture etc in our lounge room. It is currently furnished but we are not really happy at all with it, so I'd like advise just on a blank canvas.

To me the space is an odd shape, given the window and door openings, hence i'm really keen for advise.

I've attached a few 2D and 3D sketches of the space to help everyone get an idea of the space, i'm mainly looking at orientation of things, but specific suggestions of item are welcome also...

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Ben

Sorry but for some reason can only view images by cutting and pasting

/Users/btaylor/Downloads/resource_export_1421835022748.jpg

/Users/btaylor/Downloads/resource_export_1421835009629.jpg

/Users/btaylor/Downloads/resource_export_1421834978769.jpg

/Users/btaylor/Downloads/resource_export_1421748924561.jpg
Sorry....can't even do the copy and past.
Related
18/08/2023
Tv Fireplace placement in large lounge room

Heating, Cooling & Insulation

Hi all, My first post, we are building a house and can’t decide the layout of the lounge room. We have a large N/W facing window and are wanting to have a wood slow…

9/07/2023
Multipurpose lounge with balcony

Building A New House

First time building 2 storey home in NSW. Below Current plan have separate balcony. But thinking to do a multipurpose lounge with balcony (kind of sunroom) in first floor…

22/02/2024
Living room help

Interior Decorating Lounge

Can anyone help with the layout of my living room, it seems that no matter what I do it never looks right. I have an awquard kind of l shape with 2 doors, bay window and…

You are here
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge
Home
Pros
Forum