floor: manhattan coffee oak
cabibets:malt sheen
overhead cabinets: marni lini sheen
splashback: mocha magic

bathroom
tiles:milano nero gloss
ceaserstone:linen
cabinets:cavia lini sheen

I now feel wild rice benchtop in the kitchen may be too dark or will it look good with all the colours together? I am thinking of changing to latte. if it is latte can I have same cabinet colours to go with it? may I have your suggestion please
Hi it seems like you have lots of brown in cabinets etc. and so think will be too much and too dark. Maybe others can provide their ideas. You mightv like to look at the ceasrstone website as they have a photo gallery and online visaliser. Your going with grey walls so also need to consider this. Good luck!!
thanks sanjam. yeah I know feel the same if I my kitchen is going to look too dark. thats why want to change colour but dont know which one to go now
I like the colour of your bench top and your cupboards, the only one that concerns me is the splashback, and I'm not even certain what colour to suggest that would work.
I googled the colours and cut and pasted them together so people can see:

The mocha magic seems to blend with the wild rice, which gives a very different look to the Latte. I don't like the Latte in there to be honest - but wild rice is one of my favourites so I may be biased.

You could step right down in darkness and go for something like Buttermilk or Linen for the benchtop, or if you want to keep the character of Wild Rice, maybe the new Sh---ke? (it's below - the board doesn't like that word!) Here's the screencaps of Caesarstaone's pdf brochure:

I would be considering a different splashback though - the mocha magic is very definitely brown, and the grey pebble walls are grey and they seems to fight a bit with each other to my mind.
Yeah, its definitely the splashback that needs changing. All your other colours are lovely as they are.
Thanks heaps for your work dragonchild. was very helpful . so I have made up my mind with wildrice. yes burnsfirstime I will change splashback. what do you think of grey pebble half thought it would go with the wall colour.

The above is my original colour combination

Which one would you suggest I am thinking of heifer
Of the options you've shown, I'd pick Heifer.
Thanks dragonchild. Do you think of any other colour that would go with this combination?
How you going there, are you still needing help?
Michelle
How you going there, are you still needing help?

yes it would be great if I could get your opinion as well.
Hi jang25, yes the splash is way too dark.

To complement everything in the kitchen and to try and keep the kitchen light, I'd look at a white splash back - or off white.
You want something cool enough not to clash with the walls but not so stark it fights with the Malt and the Wild Rice. Maybe dulux "Natural White"? It has always seemed a nice soft-white to me. I would like to play up the grey more but I think that would be hard with the Malt in there.
thanks michelle and dragonchild I will go with the natural white then..
If it helps:

I like it.
Related
8/06/2023
Paint colour help please

General Discussion

Thankyou so much 😀 I've decided on White on white for doors and trims, White on white 50% on ceiling and Mt buller for walls. Fingers crossed it will look OK 😀

28/01/2024
Need urgent help regarding facade colour combination please

Building A New House

Thank you @. Tried to play with the facade models but the exact colour is not matching up.

30/06/2023
kitchen bench in very light colour?

Kitchen Corner

Hi - thanks for your reply. Yes I think 'Ill go for whitish with very speckly bits rather than pure white something like this. PS was actually 2008 I built the…

You are here
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge
Home
Pros
Forum