Join Login
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge

Master Bedrooms

Page 2 of 2
Very nice colours ugbug, its good see the use of colour again.
if anyone is interested, this is how the feature walls came out (I had to take photos through the window so not the best angles or lighting)

Master Bedroom:

Craft Room:
Very nice ugbug.

I shall post some nice pics later of my master bedroom.
Very nice.....ugbug. Post photos when you have completed rooms??
Bedroom is semi -complete, just need to dress it a bit more.

Looking great Angelblue.

What's hubby think?
I love that, Angelblue! What is the name of the paint colour on your feature wall?
Gaviscon Girl, its the same colour I put in my place.

Dulux Mt Eden

Angelblue
Bedroom is semi -complete, just need to dress it a bit more.

Love it
It does pack a punch doesn't it? We have the same quilt cover but our bedroom is white - we have colour in the curtains though but a feature wall .....
The print above the bed is adorable. Your colour choice is so classy especially with your bedroom suite, looks like great quality furniture.
Related
21/01/2024
Bedrooms

Interior Decorating Lounge

Hi, Have fun, remember bedrooms should feel relaxing and inviting, the last space you see before sleep and the first you see when you wake up. Make sure it makes you…

30/08/2023
Builder has set mediation with Master Builders GC. Any tips

Renovation + Home Improvement

Thank you so much. This has been very helpful. We definitely wish to settle and get these people out of our life. They are trying to charge us interest on late…

12/12/2023
Rumpus conversion to a master with ensuite

Renovation + Home Improvement

From the information posted it looks to me your rumpus room is nothing more than extended garage. That will present a number of challenges. Single brick wall between…

You are here
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge
Home
Pros
Forum