Join Login
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge

Brick colours

Page 1 of 1
Hi Michelle,

VJ's bricks are Austral Hawthorn and look just fantastic.. I asked Austral in Sydney what its called here and they didnt know.

Was hoping that you might know..

I did a post about my bricks that I like .. I would really appreciate if you have a moment could you pls comment.
https://forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?t=6446

Also I have pm'd for the passes to the home show in sydney... but i think they are still in my outbox. Any idea about this?

Thanks in advance

Raz
Hi Raz…. I have no idea…. I usually don’t pick bricks, my clients already have those picked when they come to me!

Sorry!!!

Have you emailed them the photo? Make sure you resize it first as the ones you posted were too large.

Print out the photo, and take it with you to Austral, compare what they have…….they must have it in Sydney there is now way they would just have it for another state and not Sydney!

If you don’t hear back from Jason about ticket’s to the Home show……I have 2 that were sent to me. I’m not going; you’re welcome to have them!
I can post them to you; otherwise I will be throwing them away!

Let me know, there yours if you want them.
Michelle,

You are going to be my angel I have decided!!! Yes pls I would very much like the tickets if you are not going.

Will pm you my address.

Thanks soooooo much.

Raz
Raz
Michelle,

You are going to be my angel I have decided!!! Yes pls I would very much like the tickets if you are not going.

Will pm you my address.

Thanks soooooo much.

Raz

Posted them this morning Raz!!!

Enjoy!
Related
31/01/2024
Assistance with Exterior Roof and Brick Colours

Building A New House

Hi all, I am currently building through Simmonds and stuck deciding on my exterior cement roof titles and brick colours. The front and fascade of the house is a pretty…

3/06/2023
Tender and Roof Colours

General Discussion

Hey. Head to a metal and decide on which profile you will use first. Profiles with larger corrugations can greatly change the appearance of the color in different…

You are here
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge
Home
Pros
Forum