Join Login
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge

House colours - final decision

Page 1 of 1
Hi Mish (and anyone else with helpful comments
)

We were going to paint our house Dulux Fudge and the Balcony and porch Dulux Mocha Magic (or the other way around ... cant recall).

Anyhow now the roof is on we have put the Fudge and Mocha Magic against CB Dune and think they don't really match
. Too purple.

Final decision is this weekend as they are rendering Monday.

We have looked at another option:

Dulux:
Double strength Dune (main render)
Ploughed earth (balcony and porch)

The roller door and roof are CB Dune, windows are soft silver colour and front door Murray River Red.

Which of the two would you recommend with the roof / roller door colour. We are looking at charcoal 500 x 500 pavers for the driveway and walkways.
Ploughed earth is a very deep colour….but nice!

I like both combinations….but if you want something no ones else will have, go with the

Dulux:
Double strength Dune (main render)
Ploughed earth

Combo…….you will at least be unique with your colours.
ty Michelle

we both like Ploughed Earth ... just hope the double strength Dune doesn't blend too much with the roof and roller door.

Sounds like you think it is a go so thats great.

Ty again.
Sorry forgot about the roller door and roof…..still fine!

Dune is a great colour and goes with everything.

Yep its a go!!!
Michelle
Sorry forgot about the roller door and roof…..still fine!

Dune is a great colour and goes with everything.

Yep its a go!!!

Thanks Mish

I think Ploughed Earth is a great colour ... it is dark but rich and in-between brown and grey.

And better than that it doesn't throw green or purple like so many other grey tones
Related
20/06/2023
What's unreasonable to check during a final inspection ?

Building A New House

i would suggest nothing is unreasonable for PCI. we did all sorts, including checking the hot water, checking all the GPO's had power, testing that the showers were…

21/07/2023
Final Invoice vs OC

General Discussion

Hi, I am approaching end of the build. My final invoice will be given to me soon to pay. Some context before I ask my question. 1. My builder wont do the landscaping or…

3/10/2023
Final payment for new build in NSW

Building A New House

regardless, your contract stipulates a payments schedule and SOPA doesn't give provision to that scenario. Your contractual terms appear to stand. Hence get a lawyer, it…

You are here
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge
Home
Pros
Forum