Join Login
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge

What colour for my front door??

Page 1 of 1
Hi,

i need some help picking the colour for our front door. the pic i have attached shows the 2 render colours we have chosen. this is the best picture i could take as we have a fence right infront of the house so any picture taken trying to get the whole house in, is obstructed by the fence. but this will give you an idea. the garage will be sectional timber look alike door. we are going with a light to medium look for the garage door. the front door we have picked has 2 verticle strips of glass on the right hand side. any advice on what colour we should choose for the front door would be great!!! Thank you.

Hi,

Sorry, hopefully this works!

http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/742/photojpg3.jpg
I would try to match it to your garage door.
Related
31/01/2024
Front door issues

Building Standards; Getting It Right!

AS2047 Section 6 Page 31 speaks to Construction/Tolerances of Windows and external glazed doors in buildings Check also New South Wales Guide to Standards and Tolerances,…

26/04/2024
Pivot door vs. hinged door?

Windows & Doors

920 was enough to get the furniture in. We live in a pretty safe area and it’s great to see people walking to the front door. We’re not too fussed about people…

25/05/2023
Front Gate handle keeps coming off

General Discussion

Get some long brass machine screws and bolt right through the gate and put brass acorn nuts and washers on the other side. It will never come off

You are here
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge
Home
Pros
Forum