Join Login
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge

Murano Chandeliers - Like them or LOVE them?

Page 1 of 1
Hi everybody

I would love your opinions on Murano Chandeliers or Murano Glass Lighting in general. What experiences have you had with them? Does anybody own a Murano Chandelier and if so, were they happy with there choice. Did they purchase it from a showroom in Venice or was it an inheritance?

I am quite keen to find out peoples perception of Murano Glass in all its forms so thanks very much for your time and sharing your thoughts with me and fellow members

Dean
Does this mean I get to delete your other post in the decorating forum,
since now you have 2 the same?
I love them, I have a couple in my house.
daniel9
I love them, I have a couple in my house.

1st post giving positive feedback and also with a link to a similar range of products in your signature. Yep, I'll trust your opinion
Hmmm pimping luxury items like most of your products is going to be a hard sell.

http://www.italiandecor-glasslights.com/inc/sdetail/murano_italian_glass_modern_chandelier___capri_violet/88/490

$35k for a light seems a bit too opulent for most of the members here using project builders.
Related
29/09/2023
What did this fireplace look like and restoration suggestion

General Discussion

No the fireplace doesn’t work. It’s been enclosed. I’m not sure what was removed, as it was done quite some time ago - well before what I can see with photos online…

23/04/2024
Omaxe homes - Melbourne - anyone built with them?

Building A New House

I haven’t. But have a Lowe Design home. Not only did I find Matt Lowe patronising and a bully, but the home is NOT TO CODE. I have water coming through the bricks…

You are here
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge
Home
Pros
Forum