Join Login
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge

Lounge colour help!!!!!

Page 1 of 1
Hi, well, nearly moving in to our M home, and have bought a Ni? Sc?li modular lounge, Kronos, and now am having trouble on colour! Our walls are off white, ceiling white, tiles beige with a bit of white in it, kitchen white. It's a leather couch. I'm tempted to go white, have two kids, so practically I know white is not a good colour. Any thoughts?????
Black or chocolate will suit fine.
Thanks for the advice, Dollar, we went with chocolate brown. My practical side won over the what I like side!!!!!!
I think though you have chosen the right colour. I think despite having kids if you had chosen white with your other existing colours I think you may have over done it with the white and the brightness. The chocolate will add warmth to the house and contrast really nicely with the rest of your colours.
Thanks Dollar, I feel much better now about the colour.
Look forward to seeing the new lounge.
Related
9/07/2023
Multipurpose lounge with balcony

Building A New House

First time building 2 storey home in NSW. Below Current plan have separate balcony. But thinking to do a multipurpose lounge with balcony (kind of sunroom) in first floor…

18/08/2023
Tv Fireplace placement in large lounge room

Heating, Cooling & Insulation

Hi all, My first post, we are building a house and can’t decide the layout of the lounge room. We have a large N/W facing window and are wanting to have a wood slow…

8/06/2023
Paint colour help please

General Discussion

Thankyou so much πŸ˜€ I've decided on White on white for doors and trims, White on white 50% on ceiling and Mt buller for walls. Fingers crossed it will look OK πŸ˜€

You are here
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge
Home
Pros
Forum