Join Login
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge

Help with colour selections

Page 1 of 1
Hi Mish,

We have made our colour selections and i am now worried whether they look good. Would you please review the selections and let me know your thoughts..eager to know what you think

Bricks - Homestead Tan (Austral Bricks)

Render Option - Front Projection and Portico

Render Colour - Stone

Fascia & Gutter Colour - Colorbond Evening Haze

Downpipe - Colorbond Evening Haze

Garage Door - Evening Haze

Front Entry Door - MAD101 Translucent

Front Door Ext Paint Type & Colour - Stained both sides, Dark Oak-0809

Look forward to your response

viji

Building Atrium
Hi Viji, I have moved your question into your own thread.

We loved the Atrium! It was on our short list, gorgeous floor plan
thanks...we have gone with the bellford facade. framework is complete and we are now onto brickwork..its so exciting, but i am now so confused about the colour selection
Are you able to upload a front elevation to help Michelle out (and other's who'll offer advice). Try using http://www.photobucket.com to upload your pic, then copy and paste the link here
Yes an elevation will help a lot.
hi,

here are a couple of pics...let me know if you need more...will this help...

thanks
Hi Viji,

Can't wait to read Michelle's comments, sort of similar colours to what we've chosen.

One question, when you say 'front projection' render - are you talking about the front room thats visible in the first photo, so its face (side seen from road) will be rendered?
am eagerly waiting for michelle's comments too...will keep you posted on how the build is going on..

yes, the portico and the front room as seen from the road would be rendered, what do u think...
Yeah please do keep me posted...

Reason I ask is because they've told us "Render Option - Front Projection and Portico" aswell, so wanted to make sure it's the front room projection that's being rendered. Yeah, I think it'll be good!!
hi bgirl,

are you building atrium too? what stage is your build?

also, have you thought about colours for all the rooms and other areas of the home...we have decided to go for one colour for the entire home and then i am thinking of may be some wall papers or painting diff colours in the room...

i am trying to keep the colours similar to that of the display home..would be posting the pics of the display home..what do u think is better wallpaper or painting?
hi mish,

would you please help with my above query...

look forward to your comments/recommendations..

cheers,
viji
Related
30/08/2023
Changing selections after getting bank loan

General Discussion

How much are you ahead in payments compared to where the build is at? Have you fully drawn down the loan?

8/06/2023
Paint colour help please

General Discussion

Thankyou so much 😀 I've decided on White on white for doors and trims, White on white 50% on ceiling and Mt buller for walls. Fingers crossed it will look OK 😀

28/01/2024
Need urgent help regarding facade colour combination please

Building A New House

Thank you @. Tried to play with the facade models but the exact colour is not matching up.

You are here
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge
Home
Pros
Forum