Join Login
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge

ceilings and walls and trims all same colour??

Page 1 of 1
Hi we are reapinting our house and have been recommended antique white usa for walls, ceilings and trims and my 2 pack kitchen will also be antique white usa. im a bit nervous about it all but think i ve done the right thing- but should i stick to the ceilings being the same colour or not??
We have our walls and trim the same colour, but our ceilings white. I like the continuity of it, but our wall colour is reasonably dark so wouldn't have really suited on the ceiling. If it was a lighter colour, I'd probably have done the celings the same as the walls.

From memory, I think both donuts and Mrs B have Antique White USA for walls, trim and celings, there's probably some pics of their homes floating around if you do a search.
Related
12/11/2023
3m ceilings - how high would you have your kitchen cabinets?

Kitchen Corner

Thanks mate. Yeah good points! Leaning towards Option 3 to get a bit extra space in the cabinets but not going too crazy high (and expensive). Would require a mini…

31/01/2024
3m ceilings

Building A New House

I was quoting framing timber sizes from Australian Standard AS1684.4 Table A13 for 2700mm wall heights Tile Roof, single storey. This Australian Standard doesn't refer to…

8/06/2023
Hello to all of you. Any advice please?

Building A New House

A question. Im in Queensland and building a new home. We managed to reach practical completion 6 weeks ago but we haven't heard any date for handover yet. Who should we…

You are here
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge
Home
Pros
Forum