Join Login
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge

Outside Door Mats

Page 1 of 1
I am looking for some 'different' outside door mats (eg hessian mats) in a contemporary/modern patterns...any ideas where I can get something like this?
Target had some beautiful outside/inside mats when I went in earlier. They were pretty thin but nice modern patterns. On sale now too
Read this thread : http://forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=35299&p=508410&hilit=doormat#p508410
It might be helpful
Zarli
Target had some beautiful outside/inside mats when I went in earlier. They were pretty thin but nice modern patterns. On sale now too

Yes, I saw these in the catalogue, one of them had an elephant design, didn't it? I loved them! That's actually what made me start looking for different designs! Unfortunately, we don't have a target where I live, only a Target Country and they won't get anything from target in for you....

But thanks anyway:)
I found them in Target Country as that is our local target too. Didn't see the elephant ones though, just a whole range of other modern type ones. Worth a look
Zarli
I found them in Target Country as that is our local target too. Didn't see the elephant ones though, just a whole range of other modern type ones. Worth a look

Oh really? The catalogue said that they weren't available in Target Country stores!! I definitely will be having a look though! Thank you!!
Just wanted to say thank you Zarli! I went out to my local Target Country and after quite a bit of a hunt, (they were in the boys clothes section!!??) I found those mats!! I bought three beige coloured ones with white elephants on them. Although they're not great outdoor ones, they will look great on the inside of the doors!

Thanks again!
No worries
My local target had a couple, but none of the elephant ones. Got two other ones too! And of course they are in the boys clothes, where else?!
Related
26/04/2024
Pivot door vs. hinged door?

Windows & Doors

920 was enough to get the furniture in. We live in a pretty safe area and it’s great to see people walking to the front door. We’re not too fussed about people…

23/05/2023
Which entry door pull handle to go for?

Building A New House

Black on light wood does look good. Not sure if it will be as long lasting as a steel finish?

1/08/2023
Double glazed sliding door recomendations? (Melbourne)

Windows & Doors

I’m in a similar position except I’m after sliding 3 stacking doors. I am on a second-story apartment of which the balcony would not adequately fit any bi-fold or…

You are here
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge
Home
Pros
Forum