Join Login
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge

which picture? one more added

Page 1 of 1
I have been in my house for 4 months now and the living room is very brown! I haven't been sure what colour to use in my accents, but I think I've decided on turquoise. I cant' decide which picture I like better. I want to use the blue in the pictures for some vases on the t.v cabinet and some cushions on the lounge.

Which do you like better out of these two?

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ABSTRACT-CANVAS- ... 386wt_1302
or
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/4-ABSTRACT-CANVA ... 418wt_1302

I will get a nice big neutral shaggy rug for the floor (the one there is just temporary) and I have just ordered some beautiful curtains for the windows so excuse the sheet

And some pics of the room.
This is where I want the picture to go and will probably get a nice big floor lamp for the corner behind the lounge.

(oh, even better, there is a sale on those canvas's that wasn't on last night when I was looking. Better decide quick smart!)

Oh and excuse the throws on the lounges, that's to keep sticky little hands off
I like the second one
i seconed the seconed one
I like the second one too, but I'd be trying to do it myself, rather than pay that much money, but I'm cheap like that!
tinkster
I like the second one too, but I'd be trying to do it myself, rather than pay that much money, but I'm cheap like that!

Yeah, I thought about that a while ago, but I just don't have the time and I think I'd end up with a huge mess rather than a organized mess lol.

I was going to get the kids to have a go at one for the play room though
2nd one for sure. i like the split abstracts.
Just my personal opinion, not that they don't look good, but I think the abstract canvases have been a little overdone. Why don't you purchase a real painting in your colour choice from ebay or etsy that may eventually increase in value and will make your living room a little unique. I purchased this painting from Ebay, by aboriginal artist 'Caroline Numina' for a little over $200. It's not to everyone's taste but you may find something else that you like.

Hope this works:

second one as well... it all depends which wall you want to install it..
Thanks guys. I like abstract art canvas's, so it doesn't bother me if it goes out of fashion

It will be going on the wall next to the cavity sliders in the above pictures.

I've just had another look and am now thinking this one instead so it's not so in your face, but gives a little colour??
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/3-ABSTRACT-CANVA ... 389wt_1141
Still prefer 2nd one,last 1 also looks nice
Second oneā€¦.love your timber floor!
Hey Rizzo,

There is a lady on facebook who owns a business called 'Inna Piece Designs'...she does abstract metal art, some of them are amazing and I think may suit your needs and make a real statement. She is based in Perth, does layby and is always getting new stuff in, maybe take a look
Zarli
Hey Rizzo,

There is a lady on facebook who owns a business called 'Inna Piece Designs'...she does abstract metal art, some of them are amazing and I think may suit your needs and make a real statement. She is based in Perth, does layby and is always getting new stuff in, maybe take a look

Oh wow really! I didn't go ahead with any of the above as I was looking on etsy at some amazing stuff, but she sounds perfect, especially in Perth. Will check her out, thankyou
Related
10/07/2023
Orange rust spots one driveway

Building A New House

Very common on rendered homes Smaller suppliers get the lower quality raw materials

16/07/2023
Aluminium awning window seal has popped out in one corner

Windows & Doors

Thanks mate, this helped a lot. Managed to get it back in.

24/10/2023
Independent Building Inspectors - I had my first one

Building A New House

That is a really good attitude Akin to you catch more flies with honey than vinegar. I do enjoy watching that tik tok inspector from Victoria but he does go a little…

You are here
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge
Home
Pros
Forum