Join Login
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge

Arghh.. kitchen & flooring stress!

Page 1 of 1
Calling all Homeone Lifesavers..

My final inspection is due next week and have recently signed up for bamboo flooring.. Now i've went through every page of the "show me your kitchen" thread and you all have wonderful kitchens, however i am stressing as i don't believe mine will be on par.. any chance for some feedback in order to sleep well this weekend.

Kitchen

Bamboo Floor

I think it looks fantastic!!
Thanks Gilbeys.. i'm just afraid that i am going to much with the dark tones..

Most kitchens on here feel very warm and homey, whereas you won't get that with my look.
Seriously…..when I clicked on your thread and saw the kitchen, my first words were, THANK GOD…something different, very nice!

And that was before I read it was YOUR kitchen. Very classy! And it is warm, as you have used all warm colours.

Now that should help you sleep this weekend, well done!
Are you just teasing us, Marcus? Your kitchen is just amazing - I cannot believe that you are doubting it! It's glorious!!!

If you are worried about dark colours, just select a lighter bamboo. Lighter floor will give everything a huge lift and make it feel more spacious.
Wow, thanks for the feedback guys! the stress has probably just got to me now that it's the end..

I just thought that interior whites such as the above pic are much more classy.. well maybe on the next build.. NOT!

once again thank you!
Related
6/07/2023
Hebel Flooring PLUS Insulation or Not?

General Discussion

1000000% definitely add insulation. I have in my home and it makes a big difference minimising sound transfer. Insulation is pretty cheap and definitely worth it

6/07/2023
Engineered Timber Flooring Vs Solid Timber

General Discussion

Engineering timber is certainly a less fuss option, times cheaper to supply and install and better withstands humidity.

8/07/2023
Need help with flooring options

Flooring & Floor Covering

Hi there, I'm a conplete newbie to this, but I'm looking to put a floor down in my 6x9m shed. It's currently sitting on a 100mm thick concrete perimeter (dirt floor…

You are here
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge
Home
Pros
Forum