How to post a photo

Page 1 of 1
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1272
Hey Mich,

Just typed this out for photobucket users:

Quote:
Ok log on and it should take you to "My Album"

Press the green "upload now" in the top toolbar slightly on the RHS
It will bring up the options to upload from - I think it defaults to "my computer" but there are other options as well. Click on the green "select photos and videos"
Photobucket will do it's thing and upload the image.
Hopefully you will get a notice "upload complete". From here you can upload more images or save it and continue to your album.
Once clicked on save and continue, it will appear in your album.

If you now hover over the picture you want to upload it should give you the options I mentioned above - and IMG code to paste into homeone

What I do is upload all the pictures first and have Homeone open on another tab in your internet browser. That way you can flick between the two.

bel
Hey Mich,

Just typed this out for photobucket users:

Quote:
Ok log on and it should take you to "My Album"

Press the green "upload now" in the top toolbar slightly on the RHS
It will bring up the options to upload from - I think it defaults to "my computer" but there are other options as well. Click on the green "select photos and videos"
Photobucket will do it's thing and upload the image.
Hopefully you will get a notice "upload complete". From here you can upload more images or save it and continue to your album.
Once clicked on save and continue, it will appear in your album.

If you now hover over the picture you want to upload it should give you the options I mentioned above - and IMG code to paste into homeone

What I do is upload all the pictures first and have Homeone open on another tab in your internet browser. That way you can flick between the two.

Do you need to have the same username??
go to this website - www.photobucket.com

upload photos
copy the photo link
post to homeone forum
Related
23/05/2023
Security Account for Post Contract Variations??

Building A New House

It seems very clear to me that your contract states that a security account does NOT need to be established so the answer to the builder is NO. If in doubt find a contract…

17/08/2023
Post submitted in wrong forum

Interior Decorating Lounge

Then delete the original. Dual posting is not allowed.

18/02/2024
Electrical and plumbing plans post hand-over?

Building A New House

If there have been changes, variations, during construction then the drawings should be revised, the building permit amended and the current, as built drawings given to…

You are here
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge
Home
Pros
Forum