Join Login
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge

Can i paint it

Page 1 of 1
Not tachnically part of the house but the beige colour of the filinf cabinet is doing my head in. I looked at buying a new one, but it needs to have 4 drawers and the prices seem rediculous.

Can anyone tell me if there is anyway that i can repaint it another colour straight on the metal or is there something special i can use?
Get some metal paint from your local paint supplier and re paint in what ever colour takes your fancy.....
First though, prime it and gentle rub back, then paint straight over the top... other wise if there is no primer over original paint, it may show through...
off2theburbs

Nice new photo for your Avatar!!!
though i would change it as cute as my dog is michelle i think i'm cuter
Which one are you in the photo….he…or …she???
she
Related
8/06/2023
Paint colour help please

General Discussion

Thankyou so much 😀 I've decided on White on white for doors and trims, White on white 50% on ceiling and Mt buller for walls. Fingers crossed it will look OK 😀

24/09/2023
Most affordable paint brand

General Discussion

Thank you. That is really helpful. Once we get the place done and passed for OC we can upgrade in the future once we get back on our feet and not paying mortgage and rent.

23/12/2023
How to fix gaps, nail holes, cracked wall/paint from skirtin

DIY, Home Maintenance & Repair

Hi there, I just recently received my new house from my builder. We handed the house to another company to deal with the…

You are here
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge
Home
Pros
Forum