Join Login
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge

Kitchen Colours

Page 1 of 1
Hi All,

I am looking at selecting my kitchen colours (will use same colours throughout) and need some help. I have thrown together a few ideas, I would love some feedback and happy to here or see any ideas. If you would like to see a layout of the kitchen you can see a plan on my blog.

Colour Schemes
A - Oyster Grey
Burnished Wood
Ice Snow - Caesarstone
Background is our floor tile which is Rustic Grey (has more green then picture shows)

B - Oyster Grey
Espresso Ligna
Ice Snow - Caesarstone
Background is our floor tile which is Rustic Grey (has more green then picture shows)

C - Oyster Grey
Licorice Linea
Ice Snow - Caesarstone

We are having a glass splashback but as of yet are undecided. I would love to have a fire enginge red but we have picked nothing bright throught the house so will probably go something slightly less "in your face", maybe just white on the green tinted glass. Any suggestions?

You know I hate to say this……but there’s NOT that BIG a difference in each colour scheme!

In fact as a colour consultant I would say there is VERY LITTLE at all!
Wow!! Michelle...

what a way to spend your 1500th!!!
OMG……I haven’t even been watching!!!!
lol! whoops(y) ....
PARTY!!!

PARTY!!!
Congratulations Law18……you got my BIG one!!!!

Looks like 2 of them!!!
Congratulations Law18……you got my BIG one!!!!
Cookiemonster
PARTY!!!

PARTY!!!

THANKS MARK!!!!
Congratulations Michelle
The post took all your experience as a colour consultant to answer too!
I really need to be a bit more creative with my colours, I think I should have just posted a new thread that said who wants to pick my colours for me
Or Any Ideas?
Law18
Congratulations Michelle
I really need to be a bit more creative with my colours, I think I should have just posted a new thread that said who wants to pick my colours for me
Or Any Ideas?

Ooooh let me pick the colours....

Hope you like lime green....

I’m so sorry Law18…..but I am going to have a look at what colour will look best behind them all!

Is one colour ok with you…..looking at the flooring why not go for a green? This would also mean maybe using the natural green tint in the glass splash back.

Subtle by classy!
Law18
Congratulations Michelle
Or Any Ideas?

It seems that your problem isn't so much about picking colours but picking which laminate?!

If I were you I'd go with Option C and do a glashsplash back of white or a grey with a slight tinge of a shade of green that is in your floor tiles.

I take it the 'oyster grey' is your wall colour?
Congrats Michelle. No signs of RSI yet????

Hey Law18, personally i like option C!

Good Luck
If you were to have the whole 3 kitchens made up, so you could stand back and have a look at them……you would scarcely see any difference in the selections.

Which is not a bad thing Law18…….just proves you now what you like!
Related
3/06/2023
Tender and Roof Colours

General Discussion

Hey. Head to a metal and decide on which profile you will use first. Profiles with larger corrugations can greatly change the appearance of the color in different…

2/10/2023
Custom build | Facade colours

Building A New House

I'd get the gutters to match your roof and pipes to match the paint - otherwise they become a feature. Nice pick with the paint colours!

You are here
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge
Home
Pros
Forum