Join Login
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge

External Paint Colour

Page 1 of 1
We have (finally) put liquid limestone down at out house, so need to pick the external colour we are going to put up at the top of the pointy bit (sorry, don't know the name!) at the front and the bottom on the pillars, or pretty much the areas in the blue circles below. We got it painted the same colour as the columns (Surfmist) because we couldn't decide and thought it'll be easier painting over than then guessing.

We wanted a grey, something is the same 'darkness' as if we got the gutter colour (Monument) in a 1/4 shade, but with a slight yellowness to it so that it go with the yellowness in the limestone. Unfortunately, the only picture I have since it's dark now is below, and some of it is still wet so it's yellower than it is, but the stuff in the red circle is the colour that it is when it's dry if that makes it easier to compare. Is there a colour you recommend? We'd prefer to use Solver or Dulux as the paint, and if it's a Colorbond colour that'll be easier too as everyone makes that.

THANK YOU!

I think C/B Woodland Grey?
Thanks Michelle!
Related
8/06/2023
Paint colour help please

General Discussion

Thankyou so much 😀 I've decided on White on white for doors and trims, White on white 50% on ceiling and Mt buller for walls. Fingers crossed it will look OK 😀

15/05/2023
Screed bonding agent for external applications

Flooring & Floor Covering

Before you rip it up, if you can in the grout lines, drill some holes and pour/inject techgrip by sika. I have used it to bond mdf to timber, but in the process it dripped…

You are here
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge
Home
Pros
Forum