Join Login
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge

Please Help

Page 1 of 1
think we are looking for a dulux soft beige....any suggestions?????

Caesar stone......Cashmere benchtop
Marri timber flooring
what colour cupboards would look great???

Whisper White
Grand Piano 1/2
Sandy Day
seed pearl

Thanx in advance
Brooke
have a look at Dulux Buff it, Russian Toffee is another one. I have Cashmere bench tops with Dulux Hog Bristle Cupboards.
Also have a look at sandy Day half strenghth or white opal both dulux. Both would look good with Cashmere. We spent a lot of time at Caesarstone Sydney last Sat and looked aT CASHMERE - BEAUTIFUL COLOUR. Have you seen a large piece - would suit a warm white.

Have fun.
We like Dulux "warm neutral". It's very true to name and goes with just about anything. No overt yellow, green or pink tinges that we can discern....used half strength an all walls and trims and eighth strength on ceilings. After our window covering, carpet, tiles choices were finalized both the decorator and the curtain shop guy (dealt with him over 30 years) independently gravitated to this colour but wanted us to use full strength which was just a bit too heavy for us.

In our shouse (shed house) we used quarter strength "self-destruct" and that's fine too, but has a hint of green in some lights.

Cheers
zeke

Edit Sorry, just twigged that you're looking for kitchen cupboard colours. Well, I've seen "warm neutral" used for these too. As far a beiges go, it's a good one.......
Related
8/06/2023
Paint colour help please

General Discussion

Thankyou so much 😀 I've decided on White on white for doors and trims, White on white 50% on ceiling and Mt buller for walls. Fingers crossed it will look OK 😀

20/09/2023
Does this concrete perimeter raise any concern? Help please!

Paving & Concreting

i had the my concreters concrete right up to the fence. I have pits all along my path, so the water tends to drain away from the house and into the pits. There's only one…

19/11/2023
Help Please? Building, bathroom potential defects & no HBCF

General Discussion

All 3 items listed are defects and are of concern. Please seek qualified independent inspector and/or legal advice for your state.

You are here
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge
Home
Pros
Forum