Join Login
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge

Side Tables....cherry OK or not ??

Page 2 of 2
Aaahh yes, quick wipe
but still a wipe
I wonder if dust is more visible on a glass surface or a shiny wooden surface? I think it would be the wooden surface. They won't get finger marks over there in the corners with lamps on them will they? mmmmm, was considering a glass topped dining room table myself...mmm...
dust is more easily seen on glass themax - from my experience anyhow, which is why I am baulking at the idea of more glass furniture

A glass dining table with kids ??????
OMG
You're a braver person than me themax
I'm very scary......to little kiddies....

aahhh.... a kindred spirit
Haven't I said that before ?
Sorry bout that!

I would be especially scary if I had a shiny new glass dining table...maybe I won't even let them eat at it, maybe I won't let ANYONE eat at it. I think I will just dust it, bugger the dinner guests they can eat at the kitchen bench.
Yes our southies is a no fuss girl.

She worried about my beside lamps, and how dusty they would get.

Southies….they are great! It’s the chrome that gets dirty.
themax
Sorry bout that!

I would be especially scary if I had a shiny new glass dining table...maybe I won't even let them eat at it, maybe I won't let ANYONE eat at it. I think I will just dust it, bugger the dinner guests they can eat at the kitchen bench.

remind me not to invite myself over for a meal
Michelle
Yes our southies is a no fuss girl.

am I ?
awww bugger it - you're right Mish - the less fuss the better
Bumping this thread !

I have found my dream side tables
. All the way from Melbourne, would you believe.!
I have a relo who's got freight contacts who might be able to get them up to Sydney, so one way or the other - I've found them!

Take a look see :

Very Nice
Perfect!
Related
20/05/2023
Drainage down the side of house

Landscape & Garden Design

Hi HomeOne, I'm in the midst of landscaping a cat run down the side of my house, and the recent rains have me wondering if I need to install some sort of drainage. I've…

5/08/2023
What is the minimum side/back setbacks for small lots?

Building A New House

My land is 260m2 (10m x 26m) located in claymore NSW. Under campbelltown council. I know in general the following setbacks would apply ground floor side setback =…

3/09/2023
Can you build on both side fence boundaries (Victoria)?

General Discussion

Hey everyone Not for me or anyone I know, just generally interested. For a single allotment house, are you allowed to take the fence on both sides of your house and…

You are here
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge
Home
Pros
Forum