Join Login
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge

Low futon couch?

Page 1 of 1
Could anyone help me and tell me the name of the low asian style couches you often see at display homes - like a corner style couch, thin futon matress and no more than a foot off the ground. I can't even get a picture to show you cause I can't google for it.
This might be right off track but......... you dont happen to mean 'Thai Triangular cushions' do you??

not sure how to make the photo appear in this post but if you click on the download link the image will come up ......hopefully
misskittyfantastico
This might be right off track but......... you dont happen to mean 'Thai Triangular cushions' do you??

not sure how to make the photo appear in this post but if you click on the download link the image will come up ......hopefully

Thanks for the effort, not quite... it has a solid wooden base, and square cushions that don't cover the base, almost like the base is where you can put drinks etc when you sit on it.

Like this, but only 1.5 seater...

Related
8/06/2023
Slab low

Building A New House

I have the civil/drainage plans, what am I looking for?

23/07/2023
Low head water tank

General Discussion

If you can calculate the reasonable charged head from let's say 100mm below the gutter to the top of where the vertical riser's horizontal discharge pipe will be, that…

22/12/2023
Low Deck Build - Tuff Blocks on pavers

Outdoor Living

Those span tables can be pushed a little for a low deck if you dont mind a little flex. Last deck I did, I pushed it a little and it was still rock solid - no noticeable…

You are here
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge
Home
Pros
Forum