Join Login
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge

Help with colours for little girls rooms?

Page 2 of 2
House -To- Be thanks for those links. I have just spent $400!!
fairy blue
House -To- Be thanks for those links. I have just spent $400!!

oooh, what did you get?
Does anyone know of any beautiful linen for teenage boys? They will be sharing a room for a while..

I found this one.. which they seem to like.. thought I could add some colour to the room with accessories, like cushions, lamps etc.. maybe in red or teal/aqua colours?

What do you think?
-Sha
Oh house thanks very much for those links
I just spent hundreds $$$ Arrggghhhh

Just bought the girls new linen sets etc etc
can't wait to see them on their beds, how
exciting!
Hope you had fun shopping!!! I love walking into my kids rooms
What did you get?
For my eldest daughter I got the Giggle and Jiggle
Forget me not set, with the floor rugs and cushions,
doona cover, sheet set etc etc

My youngest daughter I got the Giggle and Jiggle
Arabella set with all the trimmings.

We will match a feature wall in their room to one
of the main colours in their individual range.

Can't wait to see it all come together.

Thanks again!
pinkfairymagic
For my eldest daughter I got the Giggle and Jiggle
Forget me not set, with the floor rugs and cushions,
doona cover, sheet set etc etc

My youngest daughter I got the Giggle and Jiggle
Arabella set with all the trimmings.

We will match a feature wall in their room to one
of the main colours in their individual range.

Can't wait to see it all come together.

Thanks again!

oooh, lovely! Both sets are really nice. Fun isn't it?
Yes, too much fun!

Now I have got both the boys to do...eeeekkkk

$1000 lighter in the pocket, not good!

Hey Jilly, I came across this pic looking for inspiration for a childrens bedrooma nd thought of you.
It may give you some inspiation for the green and pink that you like.
Goodluck....
I love the light
I love that gweluphome! As you can see from my original post - I had stripes in my nursery and I LOVED my nursery - even if I say so myself!
I love that quilt too - pink and blue - maybe if I have another girl...... Even tempted to keep buying quilts - I am already a bit sick of my daughters pink one and she's only been in a bed just over a year!

As for boys linen - I love stripes (surprise
) so I would go for the navy/red combination of stripes. But my imagination is very limited!

Try Bed, Bath and Table, they usually have a good range, Sheridan and Adairs also have some good stuff.

Now I am on the hunt for chandeliers for the girls rooms!
This is the one I picked for my oldest boy...

Will be doing his feature wall behind his bed in
a silver paint, can't wait to see what it will look
like.
Hi all! just thought i would add a link to this thread that i am loving at the minute for inspiration.... http://www.flickr.com/groups/kids_rooms/pool/ There are some wierd things in there but if you have a good look through some really great ideas too! Just wanted to share

edited to add...... love this one.....even though its a boys room lol... http://www.flickr.com/photos/9992707@N07/ (the sisters one is also there
)
wow isn't that a great idea? looks like just ppl contributing their kids' rooms photos into one big album for ppl to get ideas from? A bit like what we do here, but without so many words!

I LOVE aston and stella's rooms. I want to know where these baby markets are where their mum seems to get heaps of cheap stuff from!??
gweluphome
Hey Jilly, I came across this pic looking for inspiration for a childrens bedrooma nd thought of you. It may give you some inspiation for the green and pink that you like.
Goodluck....
I love the light

Hi K, love that light shade in your pic. It's a different coloured version to the one hanging in kids shop in shopping centre here in Melb. I'm thinking of getting it for my 6yo.

That room is bright!
Related
3/06/2023
Tender and Roof Colours

General Discussion

Hey. Head to a metal and decide on which profile you will use first. Profiles with larger corrugations can greatly change the appearance of the color in different…

You are here
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge
Home
Pros
Forum