Join Login
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge

Help with external shack colour

Page 1 of 1
Hi Mish

Last week I asked about a good colour to paint a little beach shack & you suggested dune...my parents (who own the shack) don't like it - bugger.. & would prefer something with more of a yellowy undertone...

The roof & windows are all white, so it needs a bit of contrast. Shack is pretty small.

I only have colourbond samples & don't really like the look of sandbank...I've been looking on the Dulux colour Atlus, and have been looking at Fiji Sands - what is that like - is it darker that smooth cream??

Sorry, this was supposed to be easy - they said they didn't care what colour it was, cause DH & I were painting it
C/B Smooth Cream is now Classic Cream.

Fiji Sands is a nice colour!
Thanks for posting those colours up together Mish.

I thought classic cream might look a bit washed out, Fiji Sands looks OK!!

Just have to get everyone else's approval
- I'll just tell them that the expert said it is a nice colour
You might want to show the Jodhpurs as well

OK, thanks Mish.
Mish,

I got some of the Dulux cards to show Mum today & she has picked out Clay Bake, which was a couple of shades darker than Jodhpurs.

Thankyou
Jo K
Mish,

I got some of the Dulux cards to show Mum today & she has picked out Clay Bake, which was a couple of shades darker than Jodhpurs.

Thankyou

Nice colour, it will look great with all the white.
Related
6/03/2024
HELP! External Sheathing on a timber frame. Builder unsure?

Building A New House

Thanks Pulse, thats really helpful and very much appreciated. Also thanks for the pointer on sheathing, thats me watching too many american youtube videos!

15/05/2023
Screed bonding agent for external applications

Flooring & Floor Covering

Before you rip it up, if you can in the grout lines, drill some holes and pour/inject techgrip by sika. I have used it to bond mdf to timber, but in the process it dripped…

You are here
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge
Home
Pros
Forum