Join Login
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge

Dining room table and ottomens as chairs

Page 1 of 1
Hi there,
i was wondering if any one could tell me where i could get a dining set of a table with ottomans as chairs. a lot of display homes have these sets and i love the look of them. but havent been able to find these any where

thanks
I’ve seen it also…but as yet I haven’t seen them in the shops!
Could you buy them seperately?
Sounds like a good way to get rid of unwanted guests - uncomfortable...
I saw Nick Scali had a dinning table set up like that on the weekend. I think you just buy the table separate and then buy what seating you wanted. They had benches on one table and the ottomans on another.
It looks great, but it would be very uncomfortable.

Judie
ed @ EcoClassic
Sounds like a good way to get rid of unwanted guests - uncomfortable...

So rude, ed!

Nah, that's what we bring out the milk crates for mate

John
Have to agree about being uncomfortable. When we have friends for dinner we usually sit at the table most of the night, once you make them move the mood dies
it's true ..... everyone will be hunched over or leaning on the table, a few bottles of bubbly granny will be on her back...legs at 90 degrees, but no-one will even notice
I do love the look of them, but my back would ache after any length of time, not that you care about my back
I'll shut up now
Related
5/02/2024
Decking & Span Table

Outdoor Living

Hi, Really struggling to find some consistency amongst Span Tables, can anyone help…

15/11/2023
Kitchen living Dining

General Discussion

Can anyone suggest a house layout where the kitchen-dining - living runs the length across the rear of the house left to right where our best view will be we…

26/04/2024
Looking for designs which have a void in the living/dining

Building A New House

Hello all, bought a block of land and would like to find designs now. We want a void over the living/dining room. We’re looking at Savoy 32 from Eden Brae, are there any…

You are here
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge
Home
Pros
Forum