Join Login
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge

Changes to kids bathroom and Kitchen

Page 1 of 1
I just changed my bathroom too!! One of the perks of being screwed around by your builder i guess!! The rest of the house is dark and verk opulent but thought my 3 kids under 5 may not like it!! Also - the Illoura does not have a window in the Bathroom!! I will be putting a skylight in in the future but for now I need to keep it light I think!! I really like to tie everything together though so here is my idea. Are the pebbles to cliche and overdone now? Whats your thoughts?

Floor - Dune Titan Basalto - 30 x 60 Dark Grey Tile - Same as Ensuite Floor
Walls - Wall to ceiling Dune Loft Bianco Matte - 15 x 60 White Matte Tiles
Shower Floor and Feature strip down shower wall - White Flat Pebble Tile
Vanity - Laminex Timber Veneer Giallo Zebrano
Benchtop - Quantum Quartz Alpine White
Freestanding White Bath.

The Kitchen I swapped to Giallo Zebrano Timber Veneer on all underbench drawers and cupboards and Black Gloss for overhead cupbords.
Benchtops - Quantum Quartz Alpine White
Splashback - Mirror
Floor Tiles - Same as before - Black Stiped tiles - in attachment.
This all looks very nice…nice avatar as well.
Related
25/10/2023
Freestanding bath taps and kids

Bathrooms and Laundry

Bathroom renovation will likely include a back-to-corner bath and we’re considering a freestanding tap with hand-held shower such as the picture included. My hesitation…

11/03/2024
Renovation - swapping kitchen and bathroom and other fix ups

Renovation + Home Improvement

I recently went through a similar renovation and move scenario when updating our family home. We also swapped some rooms around and tackled a major…

24/02/2024
Kids friendly options for exposed aggregate patio

Flooring & Floor Covering

After some ideas on making our patio kid friendly . Currently we have exposed aggregate. The patio faces west and is always in sun even though it has a shade directly…

You are here
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge
Home
Pros
Forum