Join Login
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge

Help ... I need a bit of moral support with my colours ?!

Page 2 of 2
Mtuba2
D@n, do you think you could try to colour my house? I thought for the front rendering it would be Taubmans Bear Foot and then the Bogan for the feature wall (between the windows). The roof is Bristile Marseille Cappucino or Grape.

Please be aware that Bogan is a "select" Taubmans color and is only available in the western suburbs....along with:

- Winfield Blue
- VB Green
- Centrelink Teal
- Burnout Black
- Moccasin (variety of shades)
- VDN Yellow (or Canary)

Please look at my location - I'm allowed to say this...
Thanks for that.

I was also hoping for advice on extractor fans. My builder said that I don't need one in the main bathroom, because we have a window above the shower. I think the window has that little open bit (not glassed) for ventilation.

What are the thoughts on that??
Hi D@n, do you think you could have a go at my colours, please.

Thanks ...
Mtuba2
Hi D@n, do you think you could have a go at my colours, please.

I can't find your colours. The Taubmans site is rather pathetic for colour selction. Try Dulux equivalents or use the Color Picker. Let me know what's brick, what's render etc....

And maybe in future (for others) send me a pm as i don't read every thread.

cheers.
Thanks D@n. The minute I get home (I am at work now!
, I will get the colour option. I went to the Taubman site last week, and also thought it was bad ... then did a bit of surfing, and found a really good colour chart thing that I downloaded from them, with all their colours and what the colour involves (like 40% brown, 20% blue etc etc). Would the percentages of colour be of help with my colours?)

I didn't see the PM icon, until you pointed it out. Thanks.
Mtuba2
what the colour involves (like 40% brown, 20% blue etc etc). Would the percentages of colour be of help with my colours?)

Percentages only refer to the strength of a colour. They don't refer to a specific hue of a colour. eg. brown could be a mid creamy brown or it could be a dark brown like chocolate.

So unless it's a specific name that I can reference, then i'd only be guessing. Otherwise try the colour picker link I gave before.
and if you can share that link you found to download the colour chart a few of us would be really grateful.
***moved***
Related
14/06/2023
Rusting support columns

DIY, Home Maintenance & Repair

Thank you for the advice, I'll give this a go

20/10/2023
Replacing masonite in an old home with a fair bit of soil mo

General Discussion

Hi, we live in an area where the black soil is prone to a lot of movement. We have an old 50's house with masonite everywhere and nails popping out, warping, rusted etc.…

8/07/2023
Need help with flooring options

Flooring & Floor Covering

Hi there, I'm a conplete newbie to this, but I'm looking to put a floor down in my 6x9m shed. It's currently sitting on a 100mm thick concrete perimeter (dirt floor…

You are here
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge
Home
Pros
Forum