Join Login
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge

Bathroom & Laundry Laminate Colours

Page 1 of 1
Hi everyone

I'm hoping someone will be able to help here with colour choices for the bathrooms and laundry cupboards and benchtops (I'm going the same throughout). I'll try inserting a picture of chosen floor tiles but not sure if it will work.

Anyway I chose Moleskin for the doors and Lunar Stone Gloss for the benchtops. My husband now seems to think that we should go for a bit darker cupboard. Problem is we have Lunar Stone in our current home and I chose Raw Linen for the cupboards but I think it's too dark - it came out quite green and dark, not like the sample at all so I am afraid of it happening again IYKWIM?

Also I think I read on here about the Stipple colours - did I read correctly that they are great for wet areas- as in they don't mark easily?

BTW I have white ripple tiles for walls and really do prefer a neutral colour scheme - pretty much white throughout the house. Please let me know other ideas - Thanks
Jilly
MMM not sure about moleskin with the lunar stone.... what about amari oak??

And make sure you get the Diamondgloss not just the gloss. It wears heaps better.
Or even white on the bottom.... whats on the floor
We have lunar stone (matt) for our laundry bench with white for the cupboards and are very happy with the combination. We have a mid brown floor tile and white wall tiles which tie together very well (very neutral).
I agree with the diamond gloss.
and lunar stone will go well with your floor tiles.
i think moleskin is very close to the colour of lunar stone, i would probably go something lighter like: white or alabaster. even new antique white.
With the Lunar Stone I quite like the Stone Beige, it’s a perfect combo.

Thanks

Will definately have a closer look at Stone Beige - I'm thinking the Moleskin and Antique White may be too white when put in the bathroom.

Had a look on the web - any thoughts on Calico perhaps?
Calicos a good colour also.

Get some samples; it’s the only way to tie the colours down.
Related
24/07/2023
Bathroom/Laundry Combo

Bathrooms and Laundry

Hey all, Hoping for some inspiration for my bathroom laundry combo. The tiles are in good condition, as is the bathtub. I’ve given it a coat of white paint and added…

2/04/2024
Floor plan renovation help for bathroom/laundry

Bathrooms and Laundry

This is a very tight fit, I'm not sure if you'll be able to achieve what you've described. Would you consider accessing the separate toilet from the laundry? If so maybe…

7/07/2023
blocked drain in laundry

General Discussion

Agreed. I just found out today the certifier has not given the final sign off.

You are here
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge
Home
Pros
Forum