Join Login
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge

Has anyone else used these feature tiles?

Page 1 of 1
Hi ,
A little while ago, we had to change most of our tiles, due to the huge costs we were being charged for the stone type ones.. So for the third time, we have rechosen... They are all still very bland ( sorry Michelle!
), but we are hoping to add feature colours when we move in..
I am wondering if anyone has used the feature tiles we have chosen for the ensuite and main bathroom. They are in the standard builders range.
I am still unsure how to post pics.. so please look at my blog for pics..
( and feel free to comment on my lighting choices too please)..
Any feedback welcome.
Thanks
-Sha
Sha, it's embossed!! So of course I love it. (I have embossed ones as a feature wall in my shower and I love them
) Good that they are standard too
They are gorgeous, I like embossed too
woah! as a standard!?! thats really pretty...i (like donuts) have a thing for embossing too!!
sha
Hi ,
A little while ago, we had to change most of our tiles, due to the huge costs we were being charged for the stone type ones.. So for the third time, we have rechosen... They are all still very bland ( sorry Michelle!
), but we are hoping to add feature colours when we move in..
I am wondering if anyone has used the feature tiles we have chosen for the ensuite and main bathroom. They are in the standard builders range.
I am still unsure how to post pics.. so please look at my blog for pics..
( and feel free to comment on my lighting choices too please)..
Any feedback welcome.
Thanks
-Sha

They are such nice feature tiles…….I’ve seen them at my suppliers!
Wooo hoo…..
Thanks for all of your replies..
I feel so good about our choices this time.. We have changed from a country type theme to trying to be a little bit more modern..
I hope our choices now will achieve that.. We are still very scared when choosing colours ( as you can probably tell
).. its our first build.. I wish I were more daring.. I would love a deep red splashback in the kitchen (though I would then have to rechoose ALL my colours again to match! lol)... ahh maybe by the time i'm due to renovate, I will become game.

-Sha
I love your tile selections. The embossed ones are gorgeous. I'm sure they're going to look stunning once laid.

Judie
Related
19/07/2023
Feedback requested from anyone that's used Pentablock

Landscape & Garden Design

As title suggests, looking at using the interlocking Pentablock stacked stone products to replace failing timber retaining…

24/03/2024
Purpose of site survey: boundaries, slope, trees? what else?

Owner Builder Forum

A survey must’ve completed by a certified surveyor. This form part of every DA requirement

21/11/2023
Has anyone built a home with Masterpiece Builders?

Building A New House

Hi All, we are starting to think of building with Masterpiece Builders in Victoria, has anyone had any feedback or experience with them

You are here
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge
Home
Pros
Forum