Join Login
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge

Cosmopolitan White Caesorstone & Laminex

Page 1 of 1
Hi,

Any ideas on a laminex colour to match with Cosmopolitan White Caesarstone kitchen benchtops and a warm grey floor tile.

Also don't want to spend big on stone benchtops for the laundry, so any suggestions on a secondary Caesarstone colour that will match with the same laminex colour suggested above?
Farrell99
Hi,

Any ideas on a laminex colour to match with Cosmopolitan White Caesarstone kitchen benchtops and a warm grey floor tile.

Also don't want to spend big on stone benchtops for the laundry, so any suggestions on a secondary Caesarstone colour that will match with the same laminex colour suggested above?

Try Moon & Stars from Hume Paints. We used it with Osprey and White benchtops + ghost gum( close to white ) cabinets. It looks amazing.
Related
27/04/2024
Laminex Essastone Discontinued - What are some good alternat

General Discussion

Caesarstone, quantum zero, Q Stone zero, porcelain. All the manufacturers are pivoting into zero silica materials. Google any of those and have a look. Some are still…

8/07/2023
Variation in white tile colour

Renovation + Home Improvement

Looking for advice on whether this variation in tile colour is acceptable. The large tile on the left was used in my main bathroom renovation 1 year ago. My ensuite…

26/08/2023
Dover white or surfmist garage door

General Discussion

Dover white or surfmist garage door. I am having trouble choosing a garage door. The outside of house will be tranquel retreat. I want it to all blend nicely however I…

You are here
Building ForumInterior Decorating Lounge
Home
Pros
Forum