Join Login
Building ForumRenovation + Home Improvement

Sliding door woodgrain veneer

Page 1 of 1
Hi, I have these old metal sliding doors, I can't seem to find any information about which company made them (does anyone know just based on the look?) they have these woodgrain panels inserted into slots on either side, the outside ones have faded over the years for obvious reasons and the inside ones are starting to look a bit bad too probably because of previous owners agressive cleaning. I want to know if I can get replacements for the panels? has anyone seen doors like these and know where you can source the panels etc?

Good post
Anyone?
Any ideas?
No idea sorry. We are looking at an extension and have similar windows but not expecting to be able to replicate.

Lindsay
it's seems hard to take them off, are you sure you want to replace them? there must be a way to replace them if you can take them off, or change a door would be easiler?
Related
1/08/2023
Double glazed sliding door recomendations? (Melbourne)

Windows & Doors

I’m in a similar position except I’m after sliding 3 stacking doors. I am on a second-story apartment of which the balcony would not adequately fit any bi-fold or…

3/12/2023
Sliding door to bathroom noisy

DIY, Home Maintenance & Repair

Thanks Chippy . Did also see a YouTube video before. Removed them . Thanks again for the advice.

You are here
Building ForumRenovation + Home Improvement
Home
Pros
Forum