Join Login
Building ForumRenovation + Home Improvement

Recommendations for pantry and laundry work after handover

Page 1 of 1
Hi Guys,
I'm doing my walk in pantry and laundry after handover from the builder. Need to supply and install ceasarstone benchtops and cabinets. If anyone knows a good tradie please recommend.Thanks
Priya, you've gotta get over to Trademaster in Granville for this project. My favourite Sydney supplier for this fit-out stuff. Great range of materials, hardware, prices you won't believe, and the nicest group of people behind a counter you'll ever meet. It's the only place in Sydney I found where a home-owner can readily buy laminate sheeting like Formica. Anyway, enough of my guff...pop over to their website and have a look. Enjoy the project!
Priyasuresh11
Hi Guys,
I'm doing my walk in pantry and laundry after handover from the builder. Need to supply and install ceasarstone benchtops and cabinets. If anyone knows a good tradie please recommend.Thanks

www.superiordesigngroup.com.au
kks
Priya, you've gotta get over to Trademaster in Granville for this project. My favourite Sydney supplier for this fit-out stuff. Great range of materials, hardware, prices you won't believe, and the nicest group of people behind a counter you'll ever meet. It's the only place in Sydney I found where a home-owner can readily buy laminate sheeting like Formica. Anyway, enough of my guff...pop over to their website and have a look. Enjoy the project!

Thank you KKS.Sure.will visit soon.
IamSAM
Priyasuresh11
Hi Guys,

www.superiordesigngroup.com.au

Thank you IamSAM
Related
22/05/2023
Pantry Shelves

Kitchen Corner

Basically. If the shelves are fixed then they will be screwed in just the same as the rest of the carcass. To re move the screws you need to remove that section of…

12/01/2024
Butlers Pantry Workflow

Kitchen Corner

I visited a relatives house and he went with sink in kitchen and butlers, dishwasher in kitchen and butlers and has crockery spread out between the two areas depending on…

You are here
Building ForumRenovation + Home Improvement
Home
Pros
Forum