It’s come time where I have time and money to dedicate to getting things fixed up, modernized and renovated. The issue, I have all these ideas, plans, along with very rough guesstimate budgets, but I don’t know where to start at getting things “moving”....
I’ve spent the last few weeks measuring, investigating, researching, planning and completing drawings/plans but I don’t have a starting point and need help with;
- Refined plans for overall modernizing the feel of the house
- Room designs (Ensuite, bathroom and Kitchen, Garden)
- Shifting a key bathroom wall vs. leaving bathroom size as is and is it even possible due to pipe locations
- Better costing estimates – how close / far am I!
- given the major component rests on the rear door replacement, selection of the door/window type - bi-fold vs. stacking vs sliding + fixed windows
Key components of the renovation thus far;
- Replace all rear doors and windows ~14m
- Complete renovation of the kitchen
- Complete renovation of the ensuite
- Complete renovation of the bathroom
- Replace front door
- Garden – redo the patio, create an outdoor /BBQ area
I'd say I'm best seeking some form of consultant ? Can anyone give me some direction on who I should be calling/engaging, the next couple of steps and costs for this next stage? A Building designer? Builder? Interior designer or Draftsman?
Thanks in advanced!