Join Login
Building ForumRenovation + Home Improvement

where to buy laminates?

Page 1 of 1
hi,

we want to update a kitchen with apple green laminate benchtop. I think it's with square edge. A few questions

# where can i buy laminate at a good price?

# If i wish to change to stone benchtop, reinforcement for the cabinets necessary, right?

# can i stick that onto the existing one? Or need to replace the whole benchtop thing?

# i wish to change the splashback and rangehood too, together with changing the benchtop ( or sticking laminate on it) . What is a better order for those jobs?

thanks very much
It would want to be a great kitchen to warrant the trouble. Is it that good that you want to but stone benchtops? You need to justify the money spent on updating an old kitchen VS buying a new one. New ones aren't that expensive (except if you get those huge kitchen mobs in). We find it easier to just rip it out sand put new in.

I have seen those ones where they put thin stone over the top. We bought a second hand kitchen once that had this done. looked good.

You could just get a new benchtop made. We did that years ago with our kitchen. We moved it to another room, then just got the benchtop made to suit the new layout.

Go to a kitchen wholesaler.
Related
19/05/2023
Compact Toilet/Powder - Where to Buy

Bathrooms and Laundry

Looking at some of the designs on websites, they are all selling very similar products. I get that you want something stylish. It's worth looking for search terms like SaveH2O…

You are here
Building ForumRenovation + Home Improvement
Home
Pros
Forum