Join Login
Building ForumRenovation + Home Improvement

Our Remodel - Wallpaper nightmare!

Page 2 of 2
Love what you both have done ... it looks fantastic!
So we finally put up our painting in the dining room and it looks awesome! My crappy iphone pics dont do it justice.

We also have a new member to the family...HARRY! He's so cute but a little trouble maker!

Hi Blues, you are right the looks canvas looks awesome. And little Harry is just too cute, I'm sure you have to watch him otherwise he'll get up to mischief - you can just see it in his face.
Haha yeah he's gotta be watched. He loves seeing what can be poo'd/peed on.
Artwork looks great, even on your iphone - you know we are going to ask where you got it from. Harry's cute - looks like a little trouble maker!!
We got it from a shop here in Lismore called 'In your dreams'. They have alot of oil paintings and alot of balinese stuff. We got that painting for $150 reduced from $700.
You did good!!
Love that artwork! And your puppy... soooooooo cute!
OH he is adorable! Love the art!
Love to know how your flooring is going now? We have the St Lucia - Looked fantastic when it was first laid - within months it was flaring at the edges with any moisture - walk in with wet boots - flared within 20 minutes and stays that way, really really awful.
Ours is going great. We are always quick to wipe up any spills or any kind of moisture. Still looks like new, even with a dog running all over it.
Hi Blues,
Great to see you back on, I was only thinking of you the other day and I saw this pop up. What have you been doing its been nearly 12 months since last pics. Would love to see what other transformations you have done.
Wow what a transformation. We are also renovating a 70s house. No wallpaper when we bought it but I think it must have had some at some stage! It has a crazy green kitchen and had green lino and shagpile carpet.

Would love to see more pics.
Related
8/11/2023
Our house was beautiful until Distinctive Homes destroyed ou

General Discussion

of course there are legal avenues. You've already mentioned it. Sue them. I find it odd that lawyers wouldnt be willing to take on the case, given CCT evidence and…

22/01/2024
Builder connecting our new toilet for his trades

Bathrooms and Laundry

"Losers" "humanity" "off time" "your" "top notch" "love symbol" Sounds like ponzo is done using other people's toilets

You are here
Building ForumRenovation + Home Improvement
Home
Pros
Forum