Join Login
Building ForumSafer Living

Containment for pets in the living room

Page 1 of 1
Hi, I do have pets inside the house. I'm somewhat worried because they always go to the kitchen where harmful materials are located such as garbage, gas, knives etc. Is there any way I can contain them from entering the kitchen?
Franz123
Hi, I do have pets inside the house. I'm somewhat worried because they always go to the kitchen where harmful materials are located such as garbage, gas, knives etc. Is there any way I can contain them from entering the kitchen?

Yeah we had the same problem with our Staffy dog, George, always in the kitchen messing around with knives and turning the gas on and off. We eventually just told him to stop. Been good ever since.
Previously before my reno I used child gates and barriers to keep pets out of the kitchen
Related
14/12/2023
Dark living room

General Discussion

sorry mate, not wasting more time on this. Youve completely missed the mark on some fundamentals and regardless of how many times i try and put it to you differently, you…

22/01/2024
What are the plugs in the living room for?

General Discussion

1 is free to air and the other 2 are for cable TV all of them completely useless in 2024 >

22/02/2024
Living room help

Interior Decorating Lounge

Can anyone help with the layout of my living room, it seems that no matter what I do it never looks right. I have an awquard kind of l shape with 2 doors, bay window and…

You are here
Building ForumSafer Living
Home
Pros
Forum