Join Login
Building ForumSafer Living

Two way voice

Page 1 of 1
Are you still using pepper sprays and guns for your security? Move on to the modern security systems. Have you ever thought of being secured with a monitoring system and at the same time contacting the emergency numbers in case of any emergencies? Then think of installing a two-way voice security system. I would like to share with you an article I happened to see on an informative blog on two-way voice security system. [ http://www.sleepwellsecurity.ca/blog/se ... y-systems/ ] The main thing is that we can directly contact with the monitoring centers without dialing any number on your mobile. Our family is assured rest that somebody is there always for our protection.
Thank you so much for sharing.
What would be a reliable home-to-base service in Melbourne?
Related
27/06/2023
Drive way channel drain

General Discussion

Yeah mine about 9 metres long and 8 wide with slope of 25% at one point but the end point of the outlet is past the side of garage and if he concretes allowing for…

24/09/2023
Best way to attach perspex to an aluminium fence

DIY, Home Maintenance & Repair

Using a rivet sounds like a good idea thanks

15/01/2024
Hall Way Lighting Suggestion

Lighting + Lighting Design

I have a really long hallway which is 1100mm W x 11500mm L I would appreciate if anyone can give suggestions to light it up with Linear LED lights that goes from wall to…

You are here
Building ForumSafer Living
Home
Pros
Forum